Gustav Zoesch's Buildings of Park Falls 2a


Back Forward Main Menu

The Zoesch House was a boarding house owned by Gustav Zoesch. The boarding house also served as a restaurant and eating place at that time. The building is still standing today as now the Saunders Apartments. It's located on Second Avenue, just north of South First, across the street from the retirement home. The Women Forester's float is shown on this July 4, 1902 photo.