Gustav Zoesch's Buildings of Park Falls 1g


Back Forward Main Menu

In 1914, James sold the building to William Rabenawiche who kept it as a fashion's shop. Here, all employees stepped out to pose for a Grand Opening picture.

In 1926, William bought Cohen's and enlarged the store. The Rabenawiche family ran the business. The complex was sold to the Gamble-Skogmo chain in 1945. William continued to do business in his building while renting it till 1957. The entire building closed in 1979 and stayed vacant till 1981 when Dr. James Sargent purchased it. The largest portion of the building is call the Park Mall.

Currently (1998), the Gustav Zoesch portion of the building is owned and operated by a law firm.