Gustav Zoesch's Buildings of Park Falls 1e


Back Forward Main Menu

With the fashion store and hotel on the left, followed by Ed and Mike Vincent's hardware store, then the Cohen and Cummings store is on the right. Oxen pulled a load of shingles, by wagon owned by the Norris Lumber Company. This 1908 picture shows the cart riding along Division Street, with Second Street just ahead. The Cohen and Cummings store burnt in a big fire in 1916.