Gustav Zoesch's Buildings of Park Falls 1c


Back Forward Main Menu

In 1910, Gustav Zoesch sold his general store to James Esterl, who turned it into a fashion store. This building had to share room with his saloon. Since it was unlawful, at the time, to hang a sign advertising the saloon, the sign in front continued to advertise his clothing.

The buildings next to the old general store where torn down and also rebuilt in brick.