Gustav Zoesch's Buildings of Park Falls 1a


Back Forward Main Menu

Gustav Bernhard Zoesch's General Store became the first brick building in Park Falls. This accomplishment took place in 1901. This very early circa 1903 picture, with the brick building near center, also features the paper mill to the left and the Washington school in the right background. The new brick building faces Division Street, with First Street on the General Store's right.