History of Park Falls, Wisconsin PF1-7


Back Forward Main Menu

PF1-7) Half of the Hines Mill in its hey days. The first operations were started in 1894 by Williamson, Libby Co. of Oshkosh. It was sold in 1909 to the Atwood Lumber Co. when the big saw mill was built. It was sold to Edward Hines and Fred Weyerhauser in 1913, together they built the nations largest lumber company at the time.