Amzi Beriah, b. Aug. 3, 1830, Boston, N. Y. Grad. at Oberlin, and went to Greenbush, Wis., to practice Medicine; became of the 12th Wis., and died in the service, Sept. 14, 1862. Their children were:
1. Frank, b. Oct. 21, 1857. He was educated at Cornell and Med. Col.,
and is a Specialist and leading Physician in Chicago; m. Harriet Hyel,
Aug. 13, 1885, who is also a graduate of Cornell and Blackwell Med. Col.,
* Eugene, b. Nov. 11, 1886.
* Louis H., b. Jan. 2, 1891.
* Clara, b. Nov. 2, 1897.
2. Helen, b. May 21, 1860; m. Elliott Pritchard, and live at Waterman,
Ill.; they have
* Lucile, b. Dec. 16, 1893.
* Elliott A., b. Mar. 14, 1896.
* Frank Cary, b. July 20, 1900.
John Cary the Plymouth Pilgrim, Page 201
Author: Seth C. Cary
Call Number: CS71.C332